The BMW Car Club Cape Town was established with the sole aim of providing social and competitive activities which appeal to like-minded people, young and old, who have one common passion – The BMW Marque. Our Club, a non-profit organisation which is professionally run by an elected committee, is a Founder Member of BMW Clubs Africa, as well as being a Member of the International Council of BMW Clubs.
The club’s events calendar is designed to offer something for every type of BMW owner or driver. Participation in these events allows BMW owners and drivers to enjoy their vehicles and the BMW lifestyle in a safe, controlled environment with like-minded people. From performance orientated events to classic car events to family fun, there truly is much to choose from.
• Advanced Driver Training and Collision Avoidance Courses
• Breakfast Runs
• Concourse Show & Shine Days
• Track Days at Killarney
• Social Evenings
• and much more
Being a spectator at some of these events is almost as much fun as participating!
Membership of the BMW Car Club Cape Town entitles you to:
• A personalised Membership Card
• BMW Car Club Stickers
• Discounts on select BMW Parts & Accessories at participating BMW Dealerships
• Access to all the latest information on your BMW
• Access to other like-minded people who are passionate about their BMWs
• Eligibility to participate in all of the club events
Annual Membership fee is R250.
The club is currently run by Chairman Grant Usher and committee members Marco Clarke, Lindsey Cornelissen, Mark Appolis, Ederick De Wet and Igsaan Baker. The committee is elected by the members, and work on a volunteer basis with no financial reward for their immense efforts. It is the passion and dedication of this group that has made the club the success it is today.